What are the events at JBG Kolkata Trail Run ?
Half Marathon (21.1 kms)
2 KMS LITTLE CHAMP RUN (KID CATEGORY)
Is the route/ trails very challenging?
The route is through the off road trails of East Kolkata Wetlands with few tarmac road sections. The trails difficulty is easy to moderate level.
You get to enjoy nature and beauty of village trails – away from city pollution and traffic
When is the event? What are the timings?
The 5th edition is scheduled for Sunday, 12th January, 2020. Timings of the event will be shared closer to the date of event on the website
Where is the holding area of the event ?
The start and end point for all runs is Godrej Waterside IT Park, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata
GPS link to the venue – https://goo.gl/maps/
Venue Address – Godrej Waterside IT Park, EP-Y1, EP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
How do I register?
How much is the Registration fee?
The Registration fee for each category are –
- Half Marathon (21.1 kms) – Rs. 1100/-
- 10 KMS – Rs. 900/-
- 5 KMS – Rs 750/-
- 2 KMS LITTLE CHAMP RUN – Rs. 500/-
What does the Registration fee cover?
The registration fees covers –
- Participation in the event category of his/her choice
- Goodie bag including event T- shirt / Bib number with timed chip (as per category) / promotional materials (if any)
- On route support, Finishers medal, Post run refreshments, Podium awards if you finish in top 3
Can I register manually (offline)
There are no manual registrations for the event.
Is there a minimum/maximum age for participants?
As on 12th January 2020, the participant age requirement for each category are-
- Half Marathon (21.1 kms) – Minimum 18 years
- 10 KMS – Minimum 15 years
- 5 KMS – Minimum 15 years
- 2 KMS LITTLE CHAMP RUN – 6 to 10 years age
What is the last date of registration?
5th January, 2020
Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
- Sorry, no cancellations are possible
- Registration fees is non-refundable
- Registrations are non transferable
Can I change my category once I have registered? For example, if I have registered for the Half Marathon, can I now change to a 5km event? Or vice versa?
Oops! I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
Under exceptional cases, in case the transaction failed at the payment gateway stage, and if the money was debited but a confirmation was not generated, the money will be credited back to your account within 3 working days automatically. However, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your registration – date of registration, name and your mail id and we will follow up to ensure the problem is tracked and closed.